Ridden Musical Freestyle | Guidelines & Scorecard
Ridden Musical Freestyle | Dress Guidelines
Competitors are encouraged to dress up to enhance their performance. Points will be allocated for outfit. Please adhere to the following guidelines for dress. Safety is first priority:
- All competitors are required to wear a safety approved helmet.
- Only standard English or Western bits (as per the AHSA Rule Book) are permitted.
- Only standard riding boots, including long boots, are permitted.
- Spurs and whips, (as per AHSA Rule Book ) are permitted.
- Costume must not extend below horse’s knees or hocks.
- Rider’s outfit must not be attached to the horse.
RIDDEN MUSICAL FREESTYLE | SCORING PROCEDURES
Ride time is 2 1/2 minutes.
Exhibits will be scored as follows:
|1.||Overall First IMPRESSION||20pts|
|2.||Quality of WALK||20pts|
|3.||Quality of TROT||20pts|
|4.||Quality of CANTER||20pts|
|5.||Quality of HALT||20pts|
|6.||Quality of TRANSITIONS||20pts|
|7.||Suitability of MUSIC||20pts|
|8.||Suitability/Originality of ATTIRE||20pts|
|9.||WORKOUT | Use of the Arena||20pts|
|10.||HARMONY of Combination||20pts|